♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- What was your dream job/profession when you were a kid? When we were all just tony human beings, we all dreamed of becoming someone we thought we would like to be when we grow up. Perhaps we've seen our role models from watching TV shows, reading ...
- 06/26/17 06:48: Scientist/Inventor (by SpreadTech)
- 06/26/17 06:55: Other- I wanted to be an accountant (by iyanpol12)
- 06/26/17 06:59: Doctor (by juwel)
Top tags: doctor, kids, comics, TV show, read magazines.
- On Saturday I had to work for 23 hours! It is little to tell I'm tired! And now I can not recover after this work. I had to do some more urgent surgeries after work. I came to see the dawn again in the operating room. There is no end to work and ...
- 06/25/17 22:31: (by juwel)
- 06/25/17 23:16: (by iyanpol12)
Top tags: Surgery, tired, Operating Rooms.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- It did not happen to me, for a long time, that I had to work 23 hours a day. I'm totally dreaming about all the standards. On Saturday I worked for 12 hours in the old man's home, from morning to night. When I came home, they called me to urgently ...
- 06/25/17 22:43: (by juwel)
Top tags: hospital, night, sleep, Operating Rooms, home man.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- I think I fell asleep just this way when I came home after 23 hours of work. I only remember that I went to the house and saw a bed! The next few seconds I was already in it, and in two seconds I fell asleep with deep sleep. It's a pity that there's ...
- 06/25/17 18:02: (by Mica Ubica)
- 06/25/17 22:26: (by juwel)
- 06/25/17 22:29: (by iyanpol12)
Top tags: house, bed, sun, hours of work, heat.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.27
- Your Job If You Were Born 100 Years AgoLet's turn back time. Imagine yourself living in the early 1900-ish version of the world. No computers, no internet, etc. What do you think would you be doing for a living back in the day?100 years ago I would ...
- 03/29/17 12:08: (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 05/21/17 05:21: Farmer (by gagoaq)
- 05/23/17 20:02: If i was born 100 year ago. (by Syd30)
Top tags: % Fisherman, scientist inventor.
- After the vacancy jobs of the ECO WAS and the Immigration, N-power job vacancy is back again. This is the second batch of the recruitment vacancy that is coming out again. The first N-power jobs recruitment came some month back this year and now it ...
Top tags: house, advantage, busy, Nigeria, unemployed.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.18
- the controller of this creator of this universe is Jesus christ who is coming soon to judge ...
- 02/22/17 10:22: Jesus The King Of Kings (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 06/23/17 10:28: Jesus Is the Creator of the World (by Dav0)
- 06/23/17 11:33: (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: Fathers, controllers, judge, universe, creator.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.80
- The Most Underrated Jobs In The WorldWe often see articles listing the best jobs in the world, or the jobs that makes the most money. But we don't usually see the jobs that are most often overlooked by people. We listed the jobs that are very ...
- 03/14/17 22:09: Farmers (by juwel)
- 05/15/17 11:55: Teacher (by SirPol)
- 06/13/17 00:33: Farmer I think is the most underrated (by iyanpol12)
Top tags: job, best job, teacher jobs, job in world, listing jobs.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- This is also one of the true things in the operating room presented in a funny way. In the operating room close to the operation table, no one should reached, except persons who are dressed to do it. In each room, the sterility of the operating ...
- 06/23/17 03:14: (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 06/23/17 05:12: Strict Rules in the Operating Room. (by Dav0)
Top tags: funny, strict, Operating Rooms, Jesus, sterility of field.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.20
- And this funny picture has its basis in the real life of the operation rooms. What they are looking for is an extremely small needle for the sowing of fine structures in the body, most often large blood vessels. She is so small that she can barely ...
- 06/23/17 01:28: (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: patient, Structure, funny, Operating Rooms, needle.
Jobs Forum: National Career Centre
BTC Live Chat